- Absolute Biotech Launches to Offer Antibody Reagents, Services and Expertise to Researchers Worldwide
- SCICONS anti-dsRNA antibody in the fight against COVID-19
- Nordic-MUbio announces acquisition of anti-dsRNA monoclonal manufacturer SCICONS
- High-quality p53 antibodies help to advance cancer research
- 0566P strengthens our portfolio of antibodies directed against NCAM/CD56
Available in bulk quantities, get our new clone HEA125 against EpCAM: MUB2061P
The popular human epithelial cell marker antibody is specific for a 34 kDa epithelium-specific membrane glycoprotein. It labels the majority epithelial cells and epithelium derived tumours, reacting strongly with all carcinoma derived from the intestinal tract, stomach, pancreas, breast, lung, kidney, prostate, ovary and thyroid gland (1).
The ability of HEA125 to distinguish between carcinoma and non-carcinoma has significant clinical applications. Used to distinguish different types of cancers, a recent paper by Haninger et al, includes HEA125 as part of a panel to differentiate between hepatoid adenocarcinoma of lung and hepatocellular carcinoma metastatic to lung (2).
For more product information and pricing, please click here.
For ordering information and bulk enquiries, please contact us: email@example.com
(1) Moldenhauer, G. et al, (1987) Epithelium-specific surface glycoprotein of Mr 34,000 is a widely distributed human carcinoma marker. Br. J. Cancer. 56: 714-721. PMID:2449234.
(2) Haninger, D.M. el al, (2014) Hepatoid adenocarcinoma of the lung: report of five cases and review of the literature. Mod Pathol. 27 (4): 535-42. PMID:24030743