- Product Code: X1414M
- Size: 100 µg
- Availability: In Stock
- Price (USD): $361
References1. Thulasi R; et al. Alpha 2a-interferon-induced differentiation of human alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma cells: correlation with down-regulation of the insulin-like growth factor type I receptor. Cell Growth and Differentiation, 1996 Apr, 7(4):531-41.
2. Wesche WA; et al. Immunohistochemistry of MyoD1 in adult pleomorphic soft tissue sarcomas. American Journal of Surgical Pathology, 1995, 19(3):261-9.
3. Parham DM; et al. Immunohistochemical analysis of the distribution of MyoD1 in muscle biopsies of primary myopathies and neurogenic atrophy. Acta Neuropathologica, 1994, 87:605-11.
4. Tallini G; et al. Myogenic regulatory protein expression in adult soft tissue sarcomas. A sensitive and specific marker of skeletal muscle differentiation. American Journal of Pathology, 1994 Apr, 144(4):693-701.
5. Dias P; et al. Monoclonal antibodies to the myogenic regulatory protein MyoD1: epitope mapping and diagnostic utility. Cancer Research, 1992 Dec 1, 52(23):6431-9.
6. Rosai J; et al. MyoD1 protein expression in alveolar soft part sarcoma as confirmatory evidence of its skeletal muscle nature. American Journal of Surgical Pathology, 1991 Oct, 15(10):974-81.