Frontier™ ApoMark DNA Fragmentation Detection Kit
Exalpha's Frontier™ ApoMark™ DNA Fragmentation Detection Kit is a non-isotopic system for the labeling of DNA breaks in apoptotic cell nuclei in paraffin-embedded tissue sections, tissue cryosections and in cell preparations fixed on slides.
- All reagents in dropper bottles prediluted and ready to use
- All buffers and enzymes necessary for staining included
- Can be used on tissue from any species
- Streptavidin-FL Fluorescent detection system
Click here for tips and hints for troubleshooting when using this kit.
- FL488: X2835K1 - 30 tests
- FL488: X2835K2 - 60 tests
- FL549: X2836K1 - 30 tests
- FL549: X2836K2 - 60 tests
- FL594: X2837K1 - 30 tests
- FL594: X2837K2 - 60 tests
- FL649: X2838K1 - 30 tests
- FL649: X2838K2 - 60 tests For larger quantity pricing, please contact customer service.
ApoMark-FL488™ kit (X2835K) using paraffin fixed human tonsil tissue, 10 μm sections (20X magnification). Left] Section processed n according to the ApoMark-FL488™ manual. Right] Section was treated with DNase I in order to generate a positive control slide. Note all nuclei stain positive. The use of DNase I generates free 3’-OH groups on cellular DNA, these free 3’-OH groups are then labeled with biotin- nucleotide by the TdT in the ApoMark-FL488™ kit.