- Product Code: X1860P
- Size: 100 µg
- Availability: In Stock
- Price (USD): $258
Target Molecular Weight
References1. Shi Q, et al. 'Targeting SPARC expression decreases glioma cellular survival and invasion associated with reduced activities of FAK and ILK kinases.' Oncogene. 2007 Jan 8; [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 17213807
2. Aouacheria A, et al. 'In silico whole-genome screening for cancer-related single-nucleotide polymorphisms located in human mRNA untranslated regions.' BMC Genomics. 2007 Jan 3;8(1):2 [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 17201911
3. Xue LY, et al. 'Tissue microarray analysis reveals a tight correlation between protein expression pattern and progression of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.'
BMC Cancer. 2006 Dec 22;6(1):296 [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 17187659
4. Arp HP, et al. 'Predicting the partitioning behavior of various highly fluorinated compounds.' Environ Sci Technol. 2006 Dec 1;40(23):7298-304. PMID: 17180981
5. Kelly KA, et al. 'SPARC is a VCAM-1 counter-ligand that mediates leukocyte transmigration.' J Leukoc Biol. 2006 Dec 18; [Epub ahead of print]
6. Markovic, S., et al. 'Tumor SPARC microenvironment signature (SMS) and plasma levels in a phase II trial of unresectable stage IV melanoma treated with nab-paclitaxel and carboplatin: A translational study of NCCTG trial N057E.' J. Clin. Oncol. 2010, Vol. 28, No. 15, 8578
7. Weiss, G.J., et al. 'Molecular characterization of interdigitating dendritic cell sarcoma.' Rare Tumors, 2010, 2:e50
8. Alonso, E.N., et al. ?Genes Related to Suppression of Malignant Phenotype Induced by Maitake D-Fraction in Breast Cancer Cells.? J. Med. Food., 16, 602-617 (2013).