- Product Code: X1735M
- Size: 100 µg
- Availability: In Stock
- Price (USD): $335
References1. van Muijen, G. N., et al. (1986). Cell type heterogeneity of cytokeratin expression in complex epithelia and carcinomas as demonstrated by monoclonal antibodies specific for cytokeratins nos. 4 and 13, Exp Cell Res 162, 97-113.
2. Weikel, W., et al. (1987). Characterization of subcolumnar reserve cells and other epithelia of human uterine cervix. Demonstration of diverse cytokeratin polypeptides in
reserve cells, Virchows Arch B Cell Pathol Incl Mol Pathol 54, 98-110.
3. Smedts, F., et al. (1990). Changing patterns of keratin expression during progression of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, Am J Pathol 136, 657-68.
4. van Niekerk, C. C., et al. (1991). Marker profile of different phases in the transition of normal human ovarian epithelium to ovarian carcinomas, Am J Pathol 138, 455-63.
5. Smedts, F., et al. (1992). Keratin expression in cervical cancer, Am J Pathol 141, 497-511.
6. Bauwens, L. J., et al. (1992). Expression of intermediate filament proteins in the adult human vestibular labyrinth, Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 101, 479-86.
7. Van Niekerk, C. C., et al. (1993). Changes in expression of differentiation markers between normal ovarian cells and derived tumors, Am J Pathol 142, 157-77.
8. van Dorst, E. B., et al. (1998). The limited difference between keratin patterns of squamous cell carcinomas and adenocarcinomas is explicable by both cell lineage and state of differentiation of tumour cells, J Clin Pathol 51, 679-84.