- Product Code: X1733M
- Size: 100 µg
- Price (USD): $335
References1. Ramaekers, F. C., et al. (1983). Antibodies to intermediate filament proteins in the immunohistochemical identification of human tumours: an overview, Histochem J 15, 691-713.
2. Puts, J. J., et al. (1985). Expression of cytokeratins in early neoplastic epithelial lesions of
the uterine cervix, Int J Gynecol Pathol 4, 300-13.
3. Broers, J. L., et al. (1986). Intermediate filament proteins in classic and variant types of small cell lung carcinoma cell lines: a biochemical and immunochemical analysis using a
panel of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, J Cell Sci 83, 37-60.
4. Ramaekers, F., et al. (1987). Tissue distribution of keratin 7 as monitored by a monoclonal antibody, Exp Cell Res 170, 235-49.
5. Van Muijen, G. N., et al. (1987). Differentiation-related changes of cytokeratin expression in cultured keratinocytes and in fetal, newborn, and adult epidermis, Exp Cell Res 171,
6. Ramaekers, F., et al. (1990). Use of monoclonal antibodies to keratin 7 in the differential diagnosis of adenocarcinomas, Am J Pathol 136, 641-55.
7. Schaafsma, H. E., et al. (1990). Distribution of cytokeratin polypeptides in human transitional cell carcinomas, with special emphasis on changing expression patterns during tumor progression, Am J Pathol 136, 329-43.
8. Smedts, F., et al. (1990). Changing patterns of keratin expression during progression of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, Am J Pathol 136, 657-68.