- Product Code: X1732M
- Size: 100 µg
- Availability: In Stock
- Price (USD): $335
References1. Van Muijen, G. N., et al. (1987). Coexpression of intermediate filament polypeptides in human fetal and adult tissues, Lab Invest 57, 359-69.
2. Van Muijen, G. N., et al. (1987). Differentiation-related changes of cytokeratin expression in cultured keratinocytes and in fetal, newborn, and adult epidermis, Exp Cell Res 171, 331-45.
3. Schaafsma, H. E., et al. (1989). Distribution of cytokeratin polypeptides in epithelia of the adult human urinary tract, Histochemistry 91, 151-9.
4. Smedts, F., et al. (1990). Changing patterns of keratin expression during progression of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, Am J Pathol 136, 657-68.
5. Ramaekers, F., et al. (1990). Use of monoclonal antibodies to keratin 7 in the differential diagnosis of adenocarcinomas, Am J Pathol 136, 641-55.
6. Schaafsma, H. E., et al. (1990). Distribution of cytokeratin polypeptides in human transitional cell carcinomas, with special emphasis on changing expression patterns during tumor progression, Am J Pathol 136, 329-43.
7. Ivanyi, D., et al. (1990). Keratin subtypes in carcinomas of the uterine cervix: implications for histogenesis and differential diagnosis, Cancer Res 50, 5143-52.
8. Wetzels, R. H., et al. (1991). Basal cell-specific and hyperproliferation-related keratins in human breast cancer, Am J Pathol 138, 751-63.
9. Ku, N. O., et al. (2001). Keratin 8 mutations in patients with cryptogenic liver disease, N Engl J Med 344, 1580-7.
10. Waseem, A., Karsten, U., Leigh, I.M., Purkis, P., Waseem, H. and Lane, B. (2004). Conformational changes in the rod domain of human keratin 8 following heterotypic association with keratin 18 and its implication for filament stability. Biochemistry 43, 1283-95.