- Product Code: X1729M
- Size: 100 µg
- Price (USD): $335
References1. van Muijen, G. N., et al. (1986). Cell type heterogeneity of cytokeratin expression in complex epithelia and carcinomas as demonstrated by monoclonal antibodies specific for cytokeratins nos. 4 and 13, Exp Cell Res 162, 97-113.
2. Weikel, W., et al. (1987). Characterization of subcolumnar reserve cells and other epithelia of human uterine cervix. Demonstration of diverse cytokeratin polypeptides in reserve cells, Virchows Arch B Cell Pathol Incl Mol Pathol 54, 98-110.
3. Ivanyi, D., et al. (1992). Patterns of expression of feline cytokeratins in healthy epithelia and mammary carcinoma cells, Am J Vet Res 53, 304-14.
4. Vos, J. H., et al. (1992). Immunohistochemistry with keratin monoclonal antibodies in canine tissues: urogenital tract, respiratory tract, (neuro-)endocrine tissues, choroid plexus and spinal cord, J Vet Med 39, 721-40.
5. Ivanyi, D., et al. (1993). Cytokeratins as markers of initial stages of squamous metaplasia in feline mammary carcinomas, Am J Vet Res 54, 1095-102.
6. Corver, W. E., et al. (2000). Four-color multiparameter DNA flow cytometric method to study phenotypic intratumor heterogeneity in cervical cancer, Cytometry 39, 96-107.