XRCC1 (X-Ray Repair Cross Complementing 1 Protein)
- Product Code: X1481M
- Size: 100 µg
- Availability: In Stock
- Price (USD): $433
References1. Cappelli E; et al. Involvement of XRCC1 and DNA ligase III gene products in DNA base excision repair. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 1997, 272(38):23970-5.
2. Labudova O; et al. The transcription of the XRCC1 gene in the heart of radiation-resistant and radiation-sensitive mice after ionizing irradiation. Pediatric Research, 1997, 41(3):435-9.
3. Nash RA; et al. XRCC1 protein interacts with one of two distinct forms of DNA ligase III. Biochemistry, 1997, 36(17):5207-11.
4. Andersson BS; et al. Nucleotide excision repair genes as determinants of cellular sensitivity to cyclophosphamide analogs. Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, 1996, 38(5):406-16.
5. Caldecott KW; et al. XRCC1 polypeptide interacts with DNA polymerase beta and possibly poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase, and DNA ligase III is a novel molecular 'nick-sensor' in vitro. Nucleic Acids Research, 1996, 24:4387-94.
6. Kubota Y; et al. Reconstitution of DNA base excision-repair with purified human proteins: interaction between DNA polymerase beta
and the XRCC1 protein. Embo Journal, 1996, 15:6662-70.
7. Walter CA; et al. Xrcc-1 expression during male meiosis in the mouse. Biology of Reproduction, 1996 Sep, 55(3):630-5.
8. Caldecott KW; et al. Characterization of the XRCC1-DNA ligase III complex in vitro and its absence from mutant hamster cells. Nucleic Acids Research, 1995, 23(23):4836-43.
9. Lamerdin JE; Montgomery MA; Stilwagen SA; Scheidecker LK; Tebbs RS; Brookman KW; Thompson LH; Carrano AV. Genomic sequence comparison of the human and mouse XRCC1 DNA repair gene regions. Genomics, 1995, 25(2):547-54.
10. Wei YF; Robins P; Carter K; Caldecott K; Pappin DJ; Yu GL; Wang RP; Shell BK; Nash RA; Schar P; et al. Molecular cloning and expression of human cDNAs encoding a novel DNA ligase IV and DNA ligase III, an enzyme active in DNA repair and recombination. Molecular and Cellular Biology, 1995, 15(6):3206-16.
11. Zhou ZQ; Walter CA. Expression of the DNA repair gene XRCC1 in baboon tissues. Mutation Research, 1995 Nov, 348(3):111-6.
12. Brookman KW; Tebbs RS; Allen SA; Tucker JD; Swiger RR; Lamerdin JE; Carrano AV; Thompson LH. Isolation and characterization of mouse Xrcc-1, a DNA repair gene affecting ligation. Genomics, 1994 Jul 1, 22(1):180-8.
13. Caldecott KW; McKeown CK; Tucker JD; Ljungquist S; Thompson LH. An interaction between the mammalian DNA repair protein XRCC1 and DNA ligase III. Molecular and Cellular Biology, 1994, 14(1):68-76.
14. Caldecott KW; Thompson LH. Partial correction of the single-strand break repair defect in the CHO mutant EM9 by electroporated recombinant XRCC1 protein. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1994 Jul 29, 726:336-9.
15. Ljungquist S; Kenne K; Olsson L; Sandstrom M. Altered DNA ligase III activity in the CHO EM9 mutant. Mutation Research, 1994, 314(2):177- 86.
16. Shung B; Miyakoshi J; Takebe H. X-ray- induced transcriptional activation of c-myc and XRCC1 genes in ataxia telangiectasia cells. Mutation Research, 1994, 307(1):43-51.
17. Walter CA; Lu J; Bhakta M; Zhou ZQ; Thompson LH; McCarrey JR. Testis and somatic Xrcc-1 DNA repair gene expression. Somatic Cell and Molecular Genetics, 1994, 20(6):451-61.
18. Lehmann AR. Duplicated region of sequence similarity to the human XRCC1 DNA repair gene in the Schizosaccharomyces pombe rad4/cut5 gene. Nucleic Acids Research, 1993, 21(22):5274.