- Product Code: X1437M
- Size: 100 µg
- Availability: In Stock
- Price (USD): $528
References1. Satyaswaroop PG. Development of a preclinical model for hormonal therapy of human endometrial carcinomas. Annals of Medicine, 1993, 25:105-11.
2. Shyamala G; et al. Relationship between 90-kilodalton heat shock protein, estrogen receptor, and progesterone receptor in human mammary tumors. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, 1993, 26(1):95-100.
3. Satyaswaroop PG; et al. Apparent resistance in human endometrial carcinoma during combination treatment with tamoxifen and progestin may result from desensitization following downregulation of tumor progesterone receptor. Cancer Letters, 1992, 62(2):107-14.
4. Clarke CL; et al. Direct transcriptional regulation of the progesterone receptor by retinoic acid diminishes progestin responsiveness in the breast cancer cell line T-47D. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 1991 Oct 5, 266(28):18969-75.
5. Schneider W; et al. Murine progesterone receptor exists predominantly as the 83-kilodalton 'A' form. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 1991, 38(3):285-91.
6. Mortel R; et al. Designing a schedule of progestin administration in the control of endometrial carcinoma growth in the nude mouse model. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1990, 162(4):928-34; discussion 934-6.
7. Clarke CL; et al. Progesterone receptor regulation by retinoic acid in the human breast cancer cell line T-47D. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 1990 Jul 25, 265(21):12694-700.
8. Clarke CL. Cell-specific regulation of progesterone receptor in the female reproductive system. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 1990 May 7, 70(3):C29- 33.
9. Satyaswaroop PG; Mortel R. Hormonal treatment of endometrial carcinoma: an overview and new development in biology. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 1990, 37(6):997-1001.
10. Shyamala G; Schneider W; Schott D. Developmental regulation of murine mammary progesterone receptor gene expression. Endocrinology, 1990 Jun, 126(6):2882-9.
11. Alexander IE; Clarke CL; Shine J; Sutherland RL. Progestin inhibition of progesterone receptor gene expression in human breast cancer cells. Molecular Endocrinology, 1989 Sep, 3(9):1377-86.
12. Feil PD; Clarke CL; Satyaswaroop PG. A polyclonal antiserum against the rabbit progesterone receptor recognizes the human receptor: biochemical characterization. Cell Biochemistry and Function, 1989, 7(2):139-46.
13. Satyaswaroop PG; Zaino RJ; Mortel R. Carcinoma of the endometrium and hormonal receptors. Cancer Treatment and Research, 1989, 49:71-92.
14. Tabibzadeh SS; Satyaswaroop PG. Sex steroid receptors in lymphoid cells of human endometrium. American Journal of Clinical Pathology, 1989, 91(6):656-63.
15. Zaino RJ; Clarke CL; Feil PD; Satyaswaroop PG. Differential distribution of estrogen and progesterone receptors in rabbit uterus detected by dual immunofluorescence. Endocrinology, 1989, 125(5):2728-34.
16. Feil PD; Clarke CL; Satyaswaroop PG. Progesterone receptor structure and protease activity in primary human endometrial carcinoma. Cancer Research, 1988, 48(5):1143-7.
17. Feil PD; Clarke CL; Satyaswaroop PG. Progestin- mediated changes in progesterone receptor forms in the normal human endometrium. Endocrinology, 1988, 123(5):2506-13.
18. Zaino RJ; Clarke CL; Mortel R; Satyaswaroop PG. Heterogeneity of progesterone receptor distribution in human endometrial adenocarcinoma. Cancer Research, 1988, 48(7):1889-95.
19. Clarke CL; Feil PD; Satyaswaroop PG. Progesterone receptor regulation by 17 beta-estradiol in human endometrial carcinoma grown in nude mice. Endocrinology, 1987, 121(5):1642-8.
20. Satyaswaroop PG; Zaino R; Clarke CL; Mortel R. Nude mouse system in the study of tumor biology, treatment strategies and progesterone receptor physiology in human endometrial carcinoma. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry, 1987, 27(1-3):431-8.
21. Satyaswaroop PG; Zaino RJ; Mortel R. Steroid receptors and human endometrial carcinoma: studies in a nude mouse model. Cancer Metastasis Reviews, 1987, 6(3):223-41.
22. Clarke CL; et. al. Endocrinology, 1987, 121:1123-32.
23. Gray GO; Satyaswaroop PG. Biochem Biophys Res Comm, 1988, 157(3):1067-77.