Bnip3L (IN) (nix) (bcl 2 family)
- Product Code: X1120P
- Size: 100 µg
- Availability: In Stock
- Price (USD): $383
Target Molecular Weight
References1. Matsushima, M., et al., Isolation, mapping, and functional analysis of a novel human cDNA (BNIP3L) encoding a protein homologous to human NIP3. Genes Chromosomes Cancer 1998, 21, 230-235
2. Yasuda, M., et al., BNIP3alpha: a human homolog of mitochondrial proapoptotic protein BNIP3. Cancer Res. 1999, 59, 533-537
3. Chen, G., et al., Nix and Nip3 form a subfamily of pro-apoptotic mitochondrial proteins. J. Biol. Chem. 1999, 274, 7-10
4. Imazu, T., et al., Bcl-2/E1B 19 kDa-interacting protein 3-like protein (Bnip3L) interacts with bcl-2/Bcl-xL and induces apoptosis by altering mitochondrial membrane permeability. Oncogene. 1999, 18, 4523-4529
Product Specific References:
1. Aerbajinai, W., et al. 'The proapoptotic factor Nix is coexpressed with Bcl-xL during terminal erythroid differentiation.' Blood, 2003, 102, 712-717.
2. Zhang, J., et al. 'Mitochondrial clearance is regulated by Atg7-dependent and -independent mechanisms during reticulocyte maturation.' Blood, 2009, 114, 157-164.
Product Specific References
This product has been used in:1. Zhang, J., et al. ‘A short linear motif in BNIP3L (NIX) mediates mitochondrial clearance in reticulocytes.’ Autophagy, 8, 1325-1332 (2012)