Phospho-Erk1/2 ELISA Kit
The Exalpha Biologicals, Inc. Phospho Extracellular signal-Regulated Kinase 1/2 (ERK 1/2) ELISA is a non-isotopic immunoassay for the in vitro quantitation of human phospho ERK 1/2 (T202/Y204-T185/Y187) protein in cell lysates. Also called p42/p44 or Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase 1/2 (MAPK1/MAPK2).
- Colorimetric assay
- HTS compatible format
- High sensitivity
- 4 deg C storage with long shelf life
- 5 hour protocol
- Sensitivity: 40 cells/well
- Intra-assay C.V.'s: <3% Mid-level
- Inter-assay C.V.'s: <4% Mid-level
- X1839K - 1 plate
- For larger quantity pricing, please contact customer service.